Pick a Wine Kit & Win a Wine Kit Giveaway

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winexpert Selection Chilean Merlot Winemaking Kit

I ordered an Amarone kit and it was delivered in 3 days! Still aging, but so far so good! Also, i had to call with a question and Jessie was very courteous and helpful.

Wine Kit

I'd like to try the RJ Spagnols En Primeur Winery Series Italian Amarone.

I haven't ordered from you yet because I am new to wine making and am in the process of putting together a cart. So I will be ordering shortly:HB

RJS En Primeur Winery Series Amarone Classico winemaking kit.

Thank you for sponsoring this giveaway. I haven't ordered yet. I don't order many kits online...at least not yet. I choose to support my brick and mortar LHBS because the owner is my friend. As long as he stays in business, I want to support him. When he retires, I'll be looking for a supplier. Carrying RJS, CC, and WE is a big plus.

Can't wait

I would love to try three WE Washington Yakima valley pinot gris... Yum

RJ Spagnols Cru Select California Pinot Noir Winemaking Kit

I've ordered from HBS three times, buying a total of three wine kits, and a bunch of miscellaneous beer-related things. Wine kit prices are fantastic, even including the shipping to PA. It's cheaper to buy and ship from HBS than to but the same kits locally. Things seem to be shipped in a reasonable time frame. Things are packed well. The quality of the products are good. My last order even had a handwritten, personalized thank you note written on the packing slip. That little effort went a long way towards making the purchase memorable. I'll continue to shop at HBS, and recommend it to others.

Winexpert Eclipse Lodi Ranch 11 Cabernet Sauvignon Winemaking Kit

I haven't done any kits yet, But your prices look good.

Going to have to change mine to a RJS En Primeur Winery Series German Riesling Gewurztraminer.

I just ordered the WineXpert Eclipse Stags Leap Merlot from HomeBrewSupply.

Latest posts

Back