THANKSGIVING WISHES

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, Joan, Nancy is finally happy after a horrible ride in a pet taxi then a nice bath with some baby shampoo.

Ramona

Oklahoma people aways name their animals...human names......lol

Could it be for toast and jelly???

I love the photo of the old bare tree...Could make anice label.

Nice kitty too!!!!

I'll wait and see if a few more people try to guess. Especially, the men come up with some funny answers.
I thought about the tree for a label also, I may use it sometime.

Ramona

Hoss and NW you are both right. I think it might also make a holder for a couple of pretty wash clothes and some little fancy soaps too.

Ramona

I also found a Cameoware cake plate. My Great Grandmother had a whole set and have always loved it. It is pink with a white flower in the center.

napkin holder with silverware on each end...

I think this would be a fun regular game....somebody post a picture of something and let people try to figure out what it is...I have some interesting things I would love to hear the guesses on.

ok, Hoss, show us your stuff!! Maybe should start a new thread though!!
smiley17.gif

I love antiques. I love going to Canton and finding unusual old things.

I'll have to take pictures as I'm just now getting the hang of that but I'll try to do that tomorrow. Would make for a fun thread. I think I have a few things that would stump some people.

Hoss:
You must live in my neck of the woods! Howdy neighbor!

I too love going to Canton! Its been a while since I've gone...I'm going to have to plan to make a full weekend out there one of these days!

I used to go alot...but for the last few months, I keep letting the weekend get away from me.

Congrats on the new addition to the household! How's she doing? I love those russian blues...they are beautiful kitties!

Great picture of the tree too....I agree...that would make a nice label.....

bovinewines,
Is that what she is....a Russian Blue. She weighs about 20lbs from eating and being lazy but she has made herself right at home. I think she will be great to have around. Smart too, I gave her water in a black bowl and she couldn't tell where the water level was so she took her paw and gently felt for the top of the water before plunging her face in for a drink.

We had a Russian Blue...Spooky...she lived to be 20...her pet name was 'Fat Stuff'....lots of character.

Latest posts

Back