Thanks

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks, I would like to take this time to says thanks for all you do for this hobby.
smiley32.gif
I have only been in it for a year and already built a wine cellar and made about 25 kits.I could get specific and mention names but I would miss a bunch. Its notonly new hobbiests asking questions but its the experts as well. I like to buy from the local wine supply shops and wineries, but you know what? Word of mouth is the best advertising. With so much talk about George's customer service and his store, Christmas is right around the corner and I will be calling him to place my first order even if I do live in Pa. I just need to convince santa I really need that filter. I look forward tocoming home from work each day and reading the new posts.

Thanks
Dan

Dan, its our pleasure doing what we do and sharing with others. I started this in the same manner not all that long ago and some of these same guys here today kept me going and got me where I am today! Congrats on 100 posts!

I think this is a great community. Being so new here, I've discovered good advice and friendly folks here as well.
Great job on all of your kits and cellar. I'm on kit number one myself. 25 is an accomplishment and milestone.
I live in Maryland, only a couple of hours from you. Recently, I ordered from George. His store accepts Paypal in addition to regular methods of payment, which is very nice as I'm wary of putting my credit card number into too many websites. I got a tracking number quickly and it shipped VERY quickly. From my experience, George has an efficient operation and great service. His products were even less expensive than the only home-brew store around me.
Good luck with Santa this year. If you leave the catalog laying about often enough the hint should be taken. ;)

Back