Thank you-Great Info

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lodi Wino

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thanks for the great info provide here. I am a newby to the site as well as winemaking. I have found a number of topics/info very informative. I am also the proud new owner of a few Toy Store gizmos....thanks again---great site and store.

Lodi Wino said:
Just wanted to say thanks for the great info provide here.  I am a newby to the site as well as winemaking.  I have found a number of topics/info very informative.  I am also the proud new owner of a few Toy Store gizmos....thanks again---great site and store.

Welcome Lodi Wino...glad you like it here....Share your winemaking experiences with us...we too like to learn from each other...

Thanks for the kind words and glad to have you aboard.
smiley32.gif

Welcome.. I am new also.. I gained alot of knowledge and friends from this board...

Welcome. We love new people. One thing I love about this place. No cliques. Bring on the questions and keep us up to date on your winemaking experience.

Smurfe

Welcome! You've come to a very nice forum, with lots of help! Ask away and you will have an answer.

Well, I've already put to use the soaking bottles in oxy clean and using a Mr.Clean Magic eraser to remove labels. Finished all my bottles in a short period of time........I am hoping to put up some bottles within the next few weeks of some homemade Zin picked from right out back...

Lodi: Welcome, and before wade can say it I will... we like pictures...

Btl2.JPG&ampmsg=F22B9371-E804-4404-B526-98C148C95010&ampstart=0&amplen=57789&ampmimepart=5&ampcurmbox=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&ampb=63078745bbf05cb1de4ef76ab8ddaaa0&ampdisk=10.1.106_d3237&amplogin=ryansherman10&ampdomain=hotmail%2ecom&amphm___sig=5d1874e201c75c3d368e070a432be823c95134757016b023

Picture of an etched 1.5l and I've already got the labels done....I've got pics of our land on the home computer. We have two acres, about 1.25 ac planted to zins about 30-35yrs old.........

Welcome Lodi, I guess thats where you got your name then. I wish I had
that problem. Feel free to ask any questions and remember there are no
dumb questions. Oops, there are dumb questions, they are the ones not
asked!
smiley36.gif

No dumb questions, just dumb people - right? LOL I know we are very fortunate to have the ground we have. Hopefully, will do something on a much larger scale this upcoming year. Looks like I've got longer to go on my wine, still undergoing ML - checking VA in the a.m. - sugars looks to be done

20070301_192842_Sherman_Backyar.jpg

Backyard photo last spring........the far trees are the Mokelumne River....the fruit from thesevines have gone to Delicato and Gallo in the past - we hope to change that - I'm gonna be asking alot of questions, please be patient Edited by: Lodi Wino

Latest posts

Back