Finer Wine Kit Tavola and Forte clearance sale - 5/16/2023

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put my order in on the 16th and it's still awaiting shipment. I'm not up in arms or anything, since I'll just be putting it in the freezer until this fall. I'm just wondering if there may be an issue with my order. If it goes 2 weeks I may send them an email. I see that some people have received theirs, so I'm curious what the turnaround time was for other people's shipments.
I ordered on the same day as you and I'm still waiting for my order. Not like them to take this long. They usually ship very quickly from my experience. I sent an email off to Matt asking if they were having delays in fulfilling all the orders. Haven't heard back yet.
I'm like you though, going to put them in the freezer for a later time.

I put my order in on the 16th and it's still awaiting shipment. I'm not up in arms or anything, since I'll just be putting it in the freezer until this fall. I'm just wondering if there may be an issue with my order. If it goes 2 weeks I may send them an email. I see that some people have received theirs, so I'm curious what the turnaround time was for other people's shipments.
Same here. I put my order in on the 16th and haven’t received mine yet either. I ordered the Baby Super Tuscan Tavola. They must have run out before they could fill my order. I have not heard anything from them though.

Mine was shipped out in a couple of days last week - Tavola Chardonnay.

Back