WineXpert Susse-Reserve??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docbee

Reaction score
Just started the WE Estate Washington State Riesling and it has one of those Susse-reserve packs. What I need to know is what to do with the pack while waiting for the 3rd step of the instructions. Should this be refrigerated or left at room temp?? Instructions only state cool dry place, but 70 deg brewing closet doesn't sound cool to me. Did a search here and found nothing on the storage of the pack while waiting to use it.

Just store it in the same type area you would store the unopened kit in. The only difference is that the kit box has been opened. As long as it is sealed, the juice will be fine for the few weeks it will be until needed. I keep these packs in the original box they came in until needed. That way they don't get mixed up if you have more than one kit going at a time.

Great advice, Appleman. I usually have 10+ kits going at once and I have been known to mix things up, on occassion
smiley9.gif
!

Latest posts

Back