Strawberry Breeze Pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Catfish, just curious, but did you whip oxygen into the pee 2 or 3 times a day as it was fermenting?

Yes Griff I did it 2 or 3 times a day. No specific time, just when I had time. My blueberry pomegranate is down to 1.020 already. It's going crazy. About 4 inches of foam on top of the must.

Catfish, when you have a free bucket try doing just Lon's original recipe following his directions or the original recipe but add 30 oz. Realime instead of the last bottle of lemon juice for Lemon/Lime Pee. It's great stuff. We have 3 Ale Pails of Lemon?Lime Pee fermenting right now, and between family and friends we have already drank about 8 gallons since April 1st.

Sounds good Griff I'll do exactly that. My bucket will be free in a few days.

Well this batch has been re-named. After adding 5 cans of strawberry breeze we still can't taste the strawberry. It gives it a nice pink color though. It is now named Pink Lemonade. We took about 30 minutes to sweeten it just right and degas it with my new fizz-x which arrived this morning. Then we added the sparkalloid. Hopefully it will be ready to bottle this weekend.

I was hoping to check the carboy this morning and see the pink lemonade starting to clear. Hasn't changed a bit. I seen a couple of you said "stir the heck out of it" when you add the sparkolloid. I just gently stirred it like the instructions said. Might have to re-do this process in a few days if it doesn't start to clear. Temp is about 70 degrees.

Latest posts

Back