STASH

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernWinos

Reaction score
Fall is taking it's toll on shelf space in the root cellar....the shelves are filling up fast....still room on the floor for root crops, and....Yes...there is an empty wine rack....
smiley2.gif

20060925_075159_cellar.jpg

Most people keep guests in their guest bedroom...or their home winery...I have stashed my wine making juices.....

20060925_075322_stash.jpg

Soon all the squash will be stored under the guest bed....got to make do with what space you got....

Going to start a batch of wine soon..real soon...need jars for more apple juice....
smiley1.gif

Should never complain about having too much...fall is such a plentiful time....
Life is good on de-range....
smiley4.gif

I have nothing but time......
We all have the same amount of hours in our days, but many of us have priorities, jobs and families, so many of us loose track of the hours we have....
A few years ago I was busy with working and the only thing I envied other people had was...time....others had weekends off...I worked all the time and still managed to do things that were important to me.....
So, we all have to take time for ourselves and do what we enjoy and do things that make us happy....
Life is short...use your time wisely...use it to please yourself and those around you....
smiley1.gif

Winter will be here soon and that stock will be very welcome when the white stuff is on the ground.

pkcook said:
Winter will be here soon and that stock will be very welcome when the white stuff is on the ground.
Hey! No swearing on the forum!
smiley2.gif
I'm in denial here and you are not helping the cause! I'm still wearing sandles to work!

You bet you can....we need good Doctors in these parts....would love to have you here.....bring your cats too!!!

Back