WineXpert Started a Traminer Reisling today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadowr434

Reaction score
As the title says, I started a Traminer Riesling today. This is my third kit and I have to say like many said, it gets easier and easier with every one you make. Does anyone have any experience with this kit? How does the sweetness end up on it.

I have a kit that I haven't started yet. It has a couple of other kits ahead of it so I will probably start it mid June. Let me know how yours progresses.

Sent from my iPad using Wine Making

I have a kit that I haven't started yet. It has a couple of other kits ahead of it so I will probably start it mid June. Let me know how yours progresses.

I will definitely let you know. Ill keep posting the status of it here. On Tuesday Ill be degassing and clarifying. So far it is looking great.

I will definitely let you know. Ill keep posting the status of it here. On Tuesday Ill be degassing and clarifying. So far it is looking great.

All set with degassing and all the other crap. Tastes good even though its not done yet. .990 before degas.

Racked to new carboy Wednesday, SG was 1.000, tastes nice. Now on to bottling in 14 days if its clear enough.

Well, the wine turned out great. Its very nice. The flavor is awesome. Good luck with your kit.

Latest posts

Back