Start of a new Hobby here in the Philippines

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xavier

Junior
Reaction score
Greetings from the Philippines.

Any fellow Pinoys here? im excited to be part of this growing community. Im looking forward to interact with you guys.

Greetings from the Philippines.

Any fellow Pinoys here? im excited to be part of this growing community. Im looking forward to interact with you guys.
Wait wine making in the Philippines, thats a new one. Would not have guessed people make wine in the Philippines.

I’ve been to the Philippines quite a few times. Love the people, Baguio and the food. With all the available fresh fruit, you should be able to make some excellent fruit wines.

Welcome. Great to have you with a different experience. Can’t wait to hear about what you make.

Hello! I have some customers from the Philippines that brought in some bugnay berries to have wine made. Since we do not have these berries in Canada I am quite intrigued and had to do some research. With the wide varieties of fruit grown there, I would think fruit wines would be very popular.

Back