south east mi wine clubs?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danc

Reaction score
Does any one know if there are any wine clubs in south east michigan? In oakland of macomb counties?

se michigan wine clubs

i am looking to join one as well. i used to belong to a group called "the richmond worthogs". we were a home wine and beer making club. i left because they wanted to move their brew days to saturday to go along with their meetings, but i work on saturdays. last i heard, they were now pretty much a defunct club. i know of a few beer making clubs, but not sure about wine. some of the old members from the worthogs did start a small club called m.en.z., but i don't know if they are accepting new members. i'm in macomb township, and now that i've started back into the hobby, i'm interested in joining a club again as well. if anybody happens to get a bead on one, give me a holler.

wine clubs

:slp IF anyone is in south jersey and would like to join our group,please email me...would like to hear from you...:mny

I am bumping this one up, are there any wine clubs in South East Michigan or anyone interested in getting together and talk wine, sample each others and share tips?

I am bumping this one up, are there any wine clubs in South East Michigan or anyone interested in getting together and talk wine, sample each others and share tips?
I started another MI thread earlier this year and had a handful of Positive responses. Check it out....maybe we can fire something up in 2022 đź‘Ť

Back