Source for Chilean Grapes in Columbus Ohio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoe, have you heard anything from Joe about Cali yet? I am going to order 4 lugs of Cab and 3 juice buckets of Merlot.

Not yet. Dude you gotta try the Barolo juice he gets from l'uva Bella, that's the stuff I got the awards for! It's awesome. I'm getting 3 buckets of that, 2 chardonnay buckets at the very least. Some of the stuff I got from Mascullosco's (spelling) is really good too

Barolo.......Really? I was also going to get a bucket of the Amarone. How long did you have to age the Barolo? I heard that stuff takes quite awhile to come around. I am willing to wait, if it is totally rock star. What type of medal did you win?

Barolo.......Really? I was also going to get a bucket of the Amarone. How long did you have to age the Barolo? I heard that stuff takes quite awhile to come around. I am willing to wait, if it is totally rock star. What type of medal did you win?

I got double gold with my 2011. My 2012 is not far behind. I would say 18 months was enough. It is by far the best red I've made. We could do a bottle swap (with my 2012) if you want. What area are you in. We could get together with Rocky and anyone else from the area. Drink some wine and swap some too.

I am in Columbus off Frank road. What v recipe did you use (yeaSt, etc. )

Believe it or not, it was already fermenting when I got it so I let what ever yeast that was in there finish the job. I added 3 ounces of Medium French oak cubes for 2 months.
last fall I used RC212. The big unknown is the grape packs. I used those each year and I'm concerned I can't get those anymore.

Shoebiedoo and Shawn, count me in. I am retired and we can meet at Chez Rocky. If you are interested, let me know Shawn. Shoebiedoo knows the way and I will PM you directions.

Latest posts

Back