WineXpert some photos

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmorosco

Reaction score
Ice Wine I started....

20061217_174610_ice_wine_box.jpg

20061217_174754_ice_wine.jpg

Also started an australian shiraz! Here are the boys all tucked in!!
smiley32.gif

20061217_174951_twins.jpg

Looking good bmorosco..How long does it take to get the Ice Wine in the bottle?

Which one of the Shiraz did you try?

shiraz is the world vinyard kit from George... and the Ice Wine will take prob 6-8 weeks...

You got a filter already. I'm jealous!
smiley16.gif
Those look very good.
Edited by: wadewade

Benny: Looking good there. Any sampling happen???? I bottled my peach, and Chokecherry this past weekend, and there was plenty of sampling going on...

kutya said:
Benny:  Looking good there.   Any sampling happen????  I bottled my peach, and Chokecherry this past weekend, and there was plenty of sampling going on...

How is your Chokecherry Wine??? Is it dry or sweet??? We have 5 gallons clearing now, it will be a dry red wine...I added two 500 mil bottles of WinExpert Red Grape Concentrate to it, and oaked it.

The 2 batches we made 2 years ago are awesome, one batch was sweet and one dry, bottled some of each and blended some....we saved it to see how it would be with age on it...plus.. we didn't get any Chokecherries last year, so kept it in reserve....this year we picked enough for 3 batchs...So we are enjoying the old batches now...in moderation of course...
smiley2.gif

Each bach gets a little better....It also helps to have the right tools...Thanks GEORGE!!!

How is your Chokecherry Wine??? Is it dry or sweet??? We have 5 gallons clearing now, it will be a dry red wine...I added two 500 mil bottles of WinExpert Red Grape Concentrate to it, and oaked it.

The 2 batches we made 2 years ago are awesome, one batch was sweet and one dry, bottled some of each and blended some....we saved it to see how it would be with age on it...plus.. we didn't get any Chokecherries last year, so kept it in reserve....this year we picked enough for 3 batchs...So we are enjoying the old batches now...in moderation of course...
smiley2.gif
[/QUOTE]

The chokecherry turned out really good. I back sweetened because we like it a little sweet. We had a bumper crop of chokecherries this year, so I picked enough for two 6 gal batches. I also used my steamer for the juice, only way to do it. I did knock 3 bottles off the drier and broke them, so I'm down 3 bottles.... Made a heck of a mess in the laundry room...

kutya said:
The chokecherry turned out really good.  I back sweetened because we like it a little sweet.   We had a bumper crop of chokecherries this year, so I picked enough for two 6 gal batches.  I also used my steamer for the juice, only way to do it.  I did knock 3 bottles off the drier and broke them, so I'm down 3 bottles....  Made a heck of a mess in the laundry room... 

That juice can really stain, think it is worse than grape.

I think the steamer does a great job on those Chokecherries too...as well as many other fruits.

Latest posts

Back