So proud! My first wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess

Reaction score
015.jpg
020.jpg

010.jpg

Last edited:
wow! I agree with Runningwolf! I'm not sure what looks better, lol! As one newbie to another who is also making dragon's blood. How long did it take you from start to finish? Nice and clear by the way!

wow! I agree with Runningwolf! I'm not sure what looks better, lol! As one newbie to another who is also making dragon's blood. How long did it take you from start to finish? Nice and clear by the way!

I pitched my yeast march the 3ed. Bottled today. I just put everything on this bottle so you can see how its looks. Im drinking it now with pulled pork and its pairs very well. lol My whole family loves the taste. Im going to let the rest set in the bottle for a while to see what happens. The first time I tasted it, it had an over wheming taste of the raspberry which Im not a big fan but the other fruits are starting to come forward.. I cant wait to taste it in a few weeks

very nice looking wine and labels, far above the look of a first timer. great job!

did you use anything to clear it, or did you just let it sit?

I followed Danger Daves recipe but when it came to the Sparkloid I miss read his amount and instead of 1 tbs I added 1 tsp but it worked out great. I racked it one last time into a bottle bucket before I bottled.

Wow! Very impressive. I'm anxious to see the label you come up with for your Skeeter Pee... Good job.

Latest posts

Back