Cellar Craft Shortage of Cellar Craft Kits

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looks like the shortage continues of the most in demand kits. George had said the FDA has changed its requirements and is now requesting more paperwork from all of the wine kit manufacturers which is delaying shipments.

All shipments from Cellar Craft are currently on hold until the new paperwork is accepted. April 21 has come and gone which was the last updated estimated arrival for CC kits including the LR kits for April.

Starting to look more and more like a May timeframe......
smiley19.gif

Bummer, I have an order (since April 6) for the Cabernet Sauvignon and a Cab grape pack. I heard from George yesterday that it should ship today or tomorrow but it does not look promising. I did get a Super Tuscan yesterday from George and I have it going. I have some stuff to bottle and the garden is greening up, so that should keep my attention. These Winery Series are certainly worth waiting for.

I think I mixed "Cellar Craft" with "Cellar Classics" in my last note. I have the "Cellar Classic" Cabernet Sauvignon n order and it is currently on back order.

Rocky said:
I think I mixed "Cellar Craft" with "Cellar Classics" in my last note. I have the "Cellar Classic" Cabernet Sauvignon n order and it is currently on back order.

regular Cellar Classic or Cellar Classic Winery Series?

Back