WineXpert Seven kits in progress....

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rexmor

Reaction score
And I'm still taking it on faith that they're going to be good! However, I'm going to ease off now until I get back from Italy in early October when I'll be able to sample the first kit which was a VR. Hopefully, that will convince me of the quality and I can continue with somewhat slower production. With the aging time required for them to reach peak, I wanted to have a good supply underway. Planning to bulk age half of each kit in a three gallon carboy for at least 18-24 months, while bottling the other half for earlier consumption and/or further aging. Now, I've got to get part of my garage converted to a temperature controlled storage area. The expense ofair conditioning my little guest house is killing me!! We usually have pretty temperate summers here in San Diego, but this one is brutal.

BTW, George, thanks for your assistance on helping me make the most of my Crushendo. After following your advice, and adding about a half bottle of commercial wine, I was able to get 5 gallons of the Super Tuscan which is now in the clarification stage.

Back