Score!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can see is that handle getting away from you and putting a huge dent/scratch in that cars door!

Seriously, great pick up for only $100. Got access to grapes?

All I can see is that handle getting away from you and putting a huge dent/scratch in that cars door!

Seriously, great pick up for only $100. Got access to grapes?

I don't have a crusher/destemmer yet so I'm thinking about getting frozen must from wine grapes direct.

But yes, there are many options here in chicago to get grapes.

Oh, it won't be anywhere near the car when I use it .:h

Last edited:
Gee, A crusher costs a lot less than any new car option. You do not suppose that you wife really needs bucket seats or leather upholstery?

Seriously, Welcome to the ranks of "Fresh Fruit" consumer wine producers!

Gee, A crusher costs a lot less than any new car option. You do not suppose that you wife really needs bucket seats or leather upholstery?

Seriously, Welcome to the ranks of "Fresh Fruit" consumer wine producers!

I have a line on a used one but the guy won't be back in town till thanksgiving.
I have a feeling there is a barrel in my christmas future...lol.

Is that piece of exercise equipment for the upper or lower body?
smilie.gif

Sweet! What size basket is that? Looks like 40 or bigger! You could always do an old fashion "crush and stomp". Get the ladies to jump in the brute and do an "I Love Lucy" imitation. Pitch the yeast and then remove stems as it ferments during punchdowns etc. Its old school but it does work if you can't rent or get your wife to find you another Craigs List steal on a C/D! LOL

Latest posts

Back