Sasquatch wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tess

Reaction score
My sons wants me to make a wine for His Birthday and call it Sasquatch :tz
He said " I can go down in the basement and grab a bottle of Squatch on the roughest of days lol" Ok, I got the name but what kind of wine would I label with a big Hairy Squatch? He was kidding I think but I want to do it. Any suggestions? Must be strong and Squatch like :)

My sons wants me to make a wine for His Birthday and call it Sasquatch :tz
He said " I can go down in the basement and grab a bottle of Squatch on the roughest of days lol" Ok, I got the name but what kind of wine would I label with a big Hairy Squatch? He was kidding I think but I want to do it. Any suggestions? Must be strong and Squatch like :)

Zucchini tangerine. Should have a nice bite with a weird color. Ha! (Just came up with that combo but it might work!)

blackberry/apple 50/50 ration, start at 1.110,. premier curvee yeast...let it go dry.
about 17 abv....after clear, backsweeten with berrys, add some clear spirits and bottle...
knock your socks off.

blackberry/apple 50/50 ration, start at 1.110,. premier curvee yeast...let it go dry.
about 17 abv....after clear, backsweeten with berrys, add some clear spirits and bottle...
knock your socks off.

His suggestion is better. Do that. Hahaha

thats basically my black Jack Jacked up!!! Good idea James!!

Better get to cracking..Christmas is around the corner and by the looks of it.
You need a few months off from wine to decorate....

Back