• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Saint-Martin 29 gallon oak wine barrel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnfazer

Junior
Reaction score
I have a brand new 29 gallon oak wine barrel for sale. It is medium-long toast. These go for $529 plus shipping on morewine.com. I am looking to get $500 obo. Would prefer local pickup in Minnesota but would consider shipping. Please let me know if you have any questions.

MNFAZER,

I suspect that you are probably a spam, but just in case you are not...

$500.00 for a 29 gallon barrel is no bargain.

I had just recently purchased a 60 liter barrel for 450, and that is twice as big!

I wish you luck, but I do not think that anybody here would go for it.

He is right about the price of the 29 gallon barrel being $529. It is a French oak barrel as opposed to a much cheaper Vadai Hungarian oak barrel which goes for $465 for a 52.8 gallon barrel. Every buyer will need to make their own choice of oak and where they buy it from.

Sorry about the late response... Not spam, located in Blaine, MN. Looking for best offer either way, don't have use for 29 gallon barrel. Thanks!

I would love to have it but could not winter in Florida and keep it topped up while I'm gone! If it's French oak it's priced right.

Latest posts

Back