• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 15-20 Gallon Oak barrel

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bgille6

Junior
Reaction score
I’m in search of a 15-20 gallon barrel to age this years batch of cab sauv. I’ve looked around online but haven’t been able to find much. I would prefer a toasted barrel over charred.

Thank you.

I’m in search of a 15-20 gallon barrel to age this years batch of cab sauv. I’ve looked around online but haven’t been able to find much. I would prefer a toasted barrel over charred.

Thank you.
You can find them easily online all barrels are pretty much charred that’s how they make them they literally light a fire inside of a barrel to toast it.

Look at more wine they sell barrels in your size range.

Maybe give these guys a call:
Top Quality Wine/Spirit Barrels | Mysite

Ask for availability of the the barrel size and toast level you need. In my opinion these are the best barrels for Cab Sauvignon aging that I was able to find and buy for a decent price. The aroma of Arkansas White Oak is far above any other American oak, which I prefer over French Oak for Cabernet Sauvignon.

Check out Midwest Barrel Co Barrels and I believe code WELCOME10 or 10OFF may get you 10% off too. Their wine barrels are 59/60 gallon size but their bourbon barrels come in 5, 10, and 15 gallon sizes for under $200 per barrel.

Latest posts

Back