RJ Spagnols RJS EP Recommentations

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickC

Reaction score
I have made the EP Delu Ranch Cab kit and at about 2 years am thrilled with it. I now plan on making another dry red (or 2) from this selection of kits. Sale ends Monday so will bepurchasing something.Has anyone made any of the following and have comments.
Australian Shiraz (how fruit forward is this one?)Chilean CarmenereItalian Amarone

I made the EP Amarone and its probably the best Amarone on the market IMO.

I have the EP Amarone in secondary right now. No comments on it, therefore. But I'm delighted to hear your comment, Wade. Really looking forward to how it will be in a couple of years.

Mine is about 4 years old now and is out of this world. I only have 4 bottles left so its really time to start another. I really shouldnt have waited this long.

Ive made and thoroughly annihilated the Australian shiraz, good god stuff!! I waited until 1 year before I tried it and at almost 2 years old I only have 5 bottles left. I must do another soon!!!

I am going to also pick up the Amarone as this forum seems to think its good and a wine snob buddy of mine says its awsome .

Can anyone lend me 300 bucks?

Digger

OK, made the short trek into see Joseph and George Monday. That's the beauty of living this close. 10 minutes from my workplace. 30 minutes from home. Ordered an EP Italian Amarone and brought home an EP Chilean Carmenere. Can't wait to start this puppy this weekend. I'll try to learn how to post pics on the Carmenere. Shiraz will have to wait until a year.

Being that close is great but also very very dangerous to your bank account Im sure!!! LOL

Wade, totally agree. Drop by, pick up a kit of interest. Next thing you know, you have a closet full of kits ready and waiting.

Buying and starting the kits is the FUN part.
I just paid the price today of a shopping spree over a year ago.
Bottled over 90 bottles of wine and a pale ale that my wife just Had to have,.

Digger with the sore back

Back