Mosti Mondiale Riesling

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trubador

Reaction score
Thinking of making the All-Juice Riesling by Mosti. Is this semi-dry? Or is it fully dry?

I am looking to make a semi-dry Reisling for my wife. Anyone make this one, i believe it is the Johanisberg.

I made it and its very good but it is dry. These would be better for what you are looking for unless you want to just sweeten back the All-Juice kit.
<t></t><table id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">14726 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5CCC_Harvest_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

Riesling Auslese, German

This
medium bodied, straw coloured wine presents perfumy aromas of citrus
fruits, honey and ripe pears and luscious flavours of green apples,
peaches and tropical fruits. Complete with Suss Reserve Pack.
</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$99.99</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$99.99 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">6</td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">Stocked </td>
<td width="15%">

Add to Cart

Add to Wish List

Shipping Cost Estimate</td></tr></t></table>
<t></t><table id="products" align="center" border="1" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><t><tr><td align="default" width="2%"><div align="center">3101 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">
%5Cimages%5Cwse_white_sm.jpg
</td>
<td width="20%">

Washington Columbia Valley Riesling

Delicate
yet complex, Rieslings grown here offer pronounced ripeness while
retaining acidity, showing fantastic floral aromas &amp; flavors of
peach &amp; apricot, while maintaining a crisp freshness.
</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$105.99</td>
<td width="2%"><div align="right">$105.99 </td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">6</td>
<td width="5%"><div align="center">Stocked </td>
<td width="15%">

Add to Cart

Add to Wish List

Shipping Cost Estimate</td></tr></t></table>These both have an F-Pack for back sweetening to a 1 on the sweetness scale.

Edited by: wade

Thanks for saving me from asking this question!! I was in the same boat. I want a semi-dry that has hints of apricot not lime. This helps alot!

I've made the German Riesling Auslese and it is fantastic with smoked fish, creamy goat cheeses, and even mild blue cheese! Anything salty really brings out the sweetness and flavors in this wine. Nicely chilled, its very nice on its own too.

I think the All Juice is dry.All wines as they ferment completely end up dry. Don't forget though, that you can make any kit any sweetness level you want with the addition of the conditioner.

The Limited Ed. Est series in the Renaissance line had a Riesling that was very nice. Perhaps it might be available down the road sometime again, who knows. But if it is, it's worth getting. As well the Septemberrelease was one of the nicest whites I've ever done, a Yakima Gewurztraminer. I ended up doing one for myself and normally I'm strictly reds.

Both of these kits gave you the option of keeping it dry or adding the conditioner.Everyone who tried these kits raved about them. I had one fellow describe the Traminer as "nectar".

Latest posts

Back