Rhode Islnd Massachusetts Meeting??

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbullock

Junior
Reaction score
Good Morning

Any Mass/RI folks interested in setting up a meet and greet to share info, techniques and friendship?

Seems this is popular in other parts of the country why not Southern New England.

Sound off if interested.

Thanks

Brian

I have been trying to get a CT group together for awhile. There are many CT folks here. I would be willing to make every effort to a gathering in the RI/Southern Mass area.

Hey bbullock, I'd be interested. I'm a little north of Boston. Only problem for me is I work every Saturday. I'm off most Sunday's. Sometime in April works for me. Bakervinyard

I've been trying for a New England/Tri-State area get together since last year. Seems like we may have enough interest to get something going this year.
I think the biggest problem has always been where?

the Hudson Valley wine and Homebrew club (Hudson Valley NY) plan to have a meeting every 2 months, the next one is March 10th at BenMarl winery in Marlboro NY, at 1 pm, you all are welcome to join us!

Southern New England Meet & Swap Techniques

Good Afternoon

Seems like there might be some interest so I will take a look at some venues. Taking a tip from our NY friends perhaps I can find a winery who might like to show off and host.

Any thoughts on fruit (Nashoba in Massachusetts) vs grape in say Rhode Island or SE Massachusetts (Westport)? How about a location in SE Connecticut?

All ideas and thoughts are welcome.

Please let me hear from those interested.

Brian

Hi Brian,
I've been to Sekonic and Newport Vinyards in R.I. both very nice. Nashoba is also nice. I don't recall which vinyards I've visited in Connecticut. I'm open to anything though. Would be nice to get together with other members from WMT.
John

If we want a tour and don't bring any to share I'm sure a vineyard would be open to a group. If we want to bring our own to sample they might not allow that for legal and financial reasons.

I live in Boston and would like to know what projects folks currently have going. Very new here!

Sent from my iPhone using Wine Making

Latest posts

Back