return to the forum

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luckylady

Junior
Reaction score
Greetings fellow vinters! I was just reviewing last years posts to my iinitial inquiries and I have some awesome news...this year's harvest was even larger!! I wasn't even planning on picking my grapes yet, but got a "whiff" last weekend of the vine as I worked nearby in the yard, and when I lifted the leaves, I was astounded to see they were all ready and ripe...so ripe, the skins were coming off on some....so I got straight to work and when it was all said and done, I bagged and froze 35 quarts!! Had to go out and buy a compact freezer to hold them all, no room in my upright! So this year I will seriously be gathering the supplies, have to go to Syracuse soon for a conference, and hopefully, by Christmas, will have the first bottle to sample! Thanks for all of your encouragements, stay tuned for updates. Until then, Happy Harvest to all! Edited by: luckylady

You are indeed a lucky lady! Don't be in too much of a rush to get your wine into the bottle.

Latest posts

Back