Mosti Mondiale Renaissance Party

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dfwwino

Reaction score
It is time for a Renaissance. I just saw that George posted his November special featuring MM's Renaissance kits. They all look so good. Has anyone made one? If so, any recommendations as to varietal?

I ordered the Amarone, after tasting one Jobe sent I knew I would make this , dont know what kit he used but it was very good.

I will be engaged in a two-week internal debate about whether to order the Chianti with Raisins or the Amarone with raisins. I've seen great feedback about both Renaissance kits.

dfwwino said:
I will be engaged in a two-week internal debate about whether to order the Chianti with Raisins or the Amarone with raisins. I've seen great feedback about both Renaissance kits.
I started the Chianti w/Raisins this afternoon. I always seem to start a wine when Bert is out helping tokeep a deer from becoming a hood ornament. Usually it's a country wine, but that kit was calling to me like a Siren of the Sea.
smiley36.gif
Maybe next weekend I'll start another country wine. I may have to bottle soon...
smiley3.gif

Latest posts

Back