Mosti Mondiale Renaissance Austr Chard

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie

Reaction score
I just bottled my Renaissance Australian Chard 4 months ago but I needed a bottle to topup another chard so I opened one. There was only a glass left soI put that to it's best use. I was pleasantly surprised at how drinkable it was at this young stage and had a very nice aroma. I plan to letthe rest of itage atleast one year. I barrel fermented it to break in a new Hungarian oak barrel so I did change the oak profile but I think the juice is very high quality. Should be really nice in another year.

Great to hear!
smiley20.gif

I have this one bottle aging as well and its about 10 months old and coming along nicely. Hoping that it's one year born on date will be a good one!

I've got this 1 in primary right now. I took advantage of the sale :) Of course Mike was the 1 who sold me on it.

Jackie, I am glad your chard is coming along. It is a nice crisp white wine. Mine is a little over a year old. Getting better with every month added!!
Enjoy the fruits of your labor!!
smiley4.gif

Back