Rate the new star wars movie

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate the new star wars movie (1 to 10)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 40.0%

Votes: 5 33.3%

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have not seen it either yet. We plan to soon. My oldest daughter (10 years old) wants to see it also. I made a deal with her as soon as she saw the other 6 we would go. We finished the last one yesterday. She is hooked forever I think. Hoping next Saturday in the morning.

Jeremy

Ok, without spoiling anything for anyone who hasn't seen it yet, in the last scene, does anyone else think that she's his daughter?

Its all over the internet and even exclaimed at the end of the new PS4 Game. They are cousins. She is indeed the daughter of the person at the end of the movie. JJ did NOT follow the original storyline and that is why Lucas was PO'd and called Disney a bunch of "slave traders".....

Unreal what JohnT posted on prices. Wife and I saw the movie two weekends ago, two large Cokes, two large popcorns at the local small-town theater and the total bill was $25.

I call it "Star Wars: The Cashflow Awakens." :h

Gave it a 10 in the poll. This one will be added to the original three (which are on VHS) in my collection.

Unreal what JohnT posted on prices. Wife and I saw the movie two weekends ago, two large Cokes, two large popcorns at the local small-town theater and the total bill was $25.

I call it "Star Wars: The Cashflow Awakens." :h

Gave it a 10 in the poll. This one will be added to the original three (which are on VHS) in my collection.

It was in IMAX 3D. Perhaps this was more expensive than a regular theater?

Other funny ones...

hilarious-star-wars-cartoon.jpg

black-white-trooper-pic.jpg

funny_star_wars_pictures_9.jpg

It was in IMAX 3D. Perhaps this was more expensive than a regular theater?

Yep. I could have seen it in the nearby big city at an IMAX, decided to take the short drive to the small town instead.

Latest posts

Back