Rasberry F-pac for SP?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abefroman

Reaction score
I want to do Raspberry F-pac for 3 of my 6 gallons of SP, can this be done with frozen rasberries?

Do I want to let it finish primary, the move into 2 3-gal carboys for secondary and add the f-pac then?

These F-Pacs are used after the wine is fermented to sweeten back and also flavor. You could use frozen fruit for that or add it in while its fermenting but as of now it will add sugars which will make it ferment more possibly making the abv to high for this wine.

These F-Pacs are used after the wine is fermented to sweeten back and also flavor. You could use frozen fruit for that or add it in while its fermenting but as of now it will add sugars which will make it ferment more possibly making the abv to high for this wine.

Thx :br

:gb:gb:gb:gb

You can go that long before starting another batch??? Thats not what we mean by patience or the 3 P's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

You can go that long before starting another batch??? Thats not what we mean by patience or the 3 P's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

ROFL, I can't but I'll be travelling of an on a lot this month, and won't be around several days in a row to keep an eye on primary.

Back