Quick Drinker?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake77

Reaction score
Any recomendations on a quick drinking sweet wine from fruit or juice?

Nothing really quick in the fruit or juice lines. For quick why don't you get a kit like WineExpert Island mist line.

Bottled last night. I will have photos online tonight.

<table ="maintable" width="100%" border="2" bordercolor="#000000" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><t><tr><td ="#ffff00">Item Number</td>
<td>14860</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td ="#ffff00">Description</td>
<td>

Blackberry Merlot

Reward
your passion for intense exotic flavours with this garnet coloured red
wine. Colourful tastes of juicy blackberries and ripe currants make
this wine just the thing for warming up an evening with good friends.

6 litres of premium grape fruit concentrate with all of the ingredients you need, except water.

Concentrate and ingredients, equipment sold separately. Makes 30 - 750ml Bottles (6 gallons).</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td ="#ffff00">Current Price</td>
<td>$62.99</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td ="#ffff00">Status</td>
<td>Stocked</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td ="#ffff00">Order</td>
<td>Order</font></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td ="#ffff00">Picture</td>
<td>
%5Cimages%5Corchard_breezin2_sm.gif
</td></tr></t></table>

BDKS,

is the Blackberry Merlot what you bottled? Hmm that will be tasty.

This would be a fast wine to ferment (time wise) for Jakeif thats whathe means

tepe said:
BDKS,

is the Blackberry Merlot what you bottled? Hmm that will be tasty.

This would be a fast wine to ferment (time wise) for Jakeif thats whathe means

</font>

Yes, just bottled it. It was fast to ferment, started Jan 9. I have it posted in rj spagnols forum.

http://www.finevinewines.com//Wiz/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=7114

We went through a bottle the same night it was bottled. It has a nice purple/red color.

Its a very good tasting kit. Light bodied. I helped a friend make this as his first kit. I got 4 bottles for my assistance. Ready to bottle in 30 days, and drinkable as well.

I am fermenting a Green Apple Riesling right now. Should be ready to rack on sunday. I also have a welches white grape and peach finishing up in the secondary now too. I am going to backsweeten it with the same concentrate and see how it is young. It has had a very nice smell to it since I started it. I also used more concentrate than the recipe called for to get more flavor and cut the sugar back some-- But not enough. This stuff should finish just over 13%ABV. -Its gonna need some sugar back in it!

I have that very same wine in the fermenting bucket right now. I started it Monday. Can't wait to try it. I like a Merlot but I'm not sure about a sweet one.

I'll second the mist wines for a fast drinking sweet wine - I have had a lot of good response to theOrchard Breezin Sangria with Seville Oranges - had to make a second kit as the first was consumed! I also have made the Island Mist Black Raspberry Merlot which has been very well received.

Latest posts

Back