Mosti Mondiale Question: Original All-Juice vs. Renaissance

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
geocorn said:
The wine log database is still primarily on paper. Just need a couple of days away from the store to finish it. Just not ready to pay someone to do something I can do myself (if I had the time).

BTW, we are working on something that I think everyone will really like.
smiley4.gif
George, If that log is not posted by July, I will voluteer to put it together for you on a rainy day or two. I'm taking the summer off and would love that project! I'll make you an offer you can't refuse.

Jack,

It needs to be done in SQL so I can put it on the web. If that is something you can do, I am all ears!
smiley20.gif

i know this is a bit late,tcb54 and milwoods question interesred me,so here's my two cents ,i find that kits are easier to make and depending on the quanity of pure juice verses concentrates,the better the kit finishes and so does the cost increase,on the other hand fresh juice allows the winemaker in us to mix and match on the fly,lets you put your finger print on the wine and educates as to the how to's and nots of wine making,all the same rules apply timing is different and for the most part its been my experience that fresh juice keeps the mind thinking,kits make a good product,fresh juice makes a better wine maker in the long run,i believe///////both are fun
smiley2.gif

I came home today to find my MM AJ Shiraz and Vinifera Noble White Zin on my front porch. I have been waiting with baited breath for the last 3 days and I just finished preparing the must for the Shiraz. This stuff smells awesome. I can't wait to taste it in about a year from now! I'm going to use the bucket that the AJ came in to ferment my first fruit wine. An apple from a fruit base. Hopefully I can translate all of the good information I get here on the kits to make a successful wine. Thanks and cheers!

I started the MM AJ Shiraz September 2007, bottled December 2007, and successfully avoided sneaking a bottle until last weekend which makes it about 6 months old. It's very good, and most of that harsh new-wine taste is gone.Still not quite ready, though, so I'll give it another 3 months before the next taste. I think you'll be very happy with it (but give it time!)

Latest posts

Back