Quadberry Dragons Blood Skeeter Pee

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am getting it in Slate Hill NY at 3 dollars per lb, just picked up 34 lbs (got 4 for free...lol) today.
Here is the info:
Website is: www.rightfromthehive.co
Email is: [email protected]
I deal with Kerri-Ann, she has Hives all over NY, up as far as the Finger Lakes, real nice lady, easy to deal with and the honey is amazing, I've never tasted honey that I liked this much!
Tell her that you are a wine maker and that Tom from Poughkeepsie gave you the info, the price is comparable if not better to purchasing from other sources online, and her product is truly amazing!

I see, a but more pricey versus plain white sugar.
Thanks for the info.

It is more pricey, but once you taste the difference, I doubt that you would go back!

i would have to agree a bit there, once you get the flavoring correct im sure its amazing, like i said this one gallon is totally different like not even the same wine. the lemon bite is almost gone the fruit flavor is there but it may need some time to come forward more. more time and testing required.

wow guys and gals i just bottled my honey mixture wow its so amazingly smooth i want to see what a month or two does to it but right now its awesome. the honey takes out the lemon and alcohol bite leaving a fruity flavor followed up with a nice smooth honey taste. Im not sure but i dont believe I will ever go back to regular sugar again after trying this...just sayin :)

You should try meads if you like honey. I have a Vanilla - Cinnamon Metheglin made with Orange Blossom Honey, I call it the Thrilla with Vanilla.

nice, I actually have a blueberry melomel going right now :D

1.020 is final SG

I deal with Kerri-Ann, she has Hives all over NY, up as far as the Finger Lakes, real nice lady, easy to deal with and the honey is amazing, I've never tasted honey that I liked this much!

The best honey I have ever tasted is from Shaffer's Fruit Farm in PA. The honey comes from an apple orchard and you can taste the apple in the honey. It's not cheap, I'm not even sure of the price at the moment, but I can only imagine what it would do to back sweetening a wine. I will find out soon though:)

mmmm sounds good to me, well i believe I can close the book on this thread first post will be updated to show my final compilation of notes, i bottled the last of it last night. the bitterness in the dextrose batch seems to be subsiding which im guessing is just an age thing.

Latest posts

Back