WineXpert Price on these two kits.

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scubaman2151

Reaction score
Hey guys there is a wine store about 1 hours drive away from me and they sent me this email:

"Australian Murray River Reserve ($106.00) sale price this month only for YOU
is $64.00 a kit!! Its a real nice white! Also the Bourgeron ($60.00) will be a great price of $36.00 for YOU !! Can't beat these prices for the month !"

These good prices or the store just blowing smoke?

Scuba

Anytime a store sells something like this for that big of a discount, especially via e-mail, I am very suspicious. They may have legitimately got a good volume discount and want to pass some savings along, but it could be old stock out of date that they want to get rid of for what they can. Check around online- especially from George and see what his price is. If it's a lot less, there has to be a reason for it.

LD Carlson is overstocked on those 2 kits and has made a special offer to retailers to help them move them. The Bourgeron is a great little kit and a great value at that price. The Murray River was never a big seller and was discontinued by LD Carlson. They got a pallet by mistake and are trying to move it.

I had already stocked up for the price increase, so I was unable to take advantage of this special.

George could never be president he is way to honest. But I would for sure vote for him

I would always pay an extra clam and deal with an honest man the save a buck just to get f##ked! feel fre to quote me on your presidential run there george

The Viognier this month is in the same boat. LD had too many and I took 30 off of their hands.

I appreciate the kind words. I will always try to live up to your expectations.

Why any person would want to be President is beyond my comprehension. The media never has anything good to say about you and everybody is after your back side.
smiley5.gif

Some one once said 'anyone who wants to be president should be automatically disbarred'.

I forget who.

Latest posts

Back