• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Press for sale - San Antonio

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DasK

Reaction score
I have a press that I'm selling. It has never been used so it is brand new.

This is a Weston 05-0101, 16 qt (15 liter) capacity.

I'm asking $150 for it. I'd prefer local pick up, as the thing weighs a lot and would cost a lot to ship.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

2013-01-12 10.22.15.jpg

Last edited:
Is that a stainless steel screw or just the cleanest one Ive ever seen? Im not interested just so you know but it would help to list its size as in #35 or #30 or whatever size it is.

I have that same one. It works great. Its galvanized.

You cant sell that,. you need to bring that thing to press shows for best of show!!!! LOL

Actually, I think youll have to lower the price as I wouldnt want to use it now and dirty it up! What size is it?

This is a Weston 05-0101, 16 qt (15 liter) capacity.

Curiosity sake, can you see what shipping to Cleveland, OH would be? I might be interested.

Assessed my finances, and I have to hold off for now. I hope you sell it quickly! I will check back in a few months to see if it's still available.

That is one of the cheap Weston Presses commonly sold at discount and Ebay. They sell for $159.48 to $250 and shipping is about $20. They are not heavy duty like that type press normally is but will work alright for small runs of soft fruits. There is one listed there right now .
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Weston-Fruit-and-Wine-Press-With-Double-Ratcheting-Head-And-Easy-Pour-Spout-/300844377455?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460bb8e56f

Are you basing your $159.48 price on that ebay auction with 8 bids and 1 day still left on it? Because you know it's not going to end at $159.48.

Anyway, mine's cheaper. (and not used)

I agree with Tom your price is good and stick with it.

This has nothing to do with your press, It just reminded me of this story and I wanted to share it.

A few years ago on Amazon there was a press like your (don't remember the size) and every week the price kept dropping on it. It finally went all the way down to $89.00/free shipping. A bunch of folks on here got it and a few others were waiting till payday. Guess what? For those that waited, the price jumped right back up to about $200.00 the day before they were going to order. Julie can tell us what size it was as she bought one.

What is shipping to Bartlett IL 60103, I was looking on amazon for my first press and this type is high on my list or a kit to make one.

Latest posts

Back