Potassium Bicarbonate/cold stabilization basic questions

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh. And they’re gonna have to overpay for him too.

Tbh I liked it better when we viewed him as a petulant sh*thead. The days when Cole Hamels gave him some ‘welcome to the majors’ chin music.

Nats and Caps fans are always very welcoming when former players come home to play. I'm not sure Harper will get the same welcome.

Nats and Caps fans are always very welcoming when former players come home to play. I'm not sure Harper will get the same welcome.

Agree.

I'll admit, I'm a Harper fan. But nobody is worth that kind of money - certainly not him. The Nats are better off without him. I think they did the right thing spending money elsewhere this offseason.

And don't get too confident there, @Ajmassa5983 . Looks like LA might be making a run at him.

Temp is dropping to low 20°’s tomorrow. And We’re getting a little arctic blast next week too. It seems the wine gods cut me a break for once. If I can maintain <40° for a couple more weeks I’ll be thrilled.
This wine is actually my 1st bigger batch from grapes I made as the shotcaller. It’s already 1.5yrs old and I’m really lookin forward to getting it bottled finally. Hopefully this acid removal lands on target. I learned so much making this wine I could write a damn book from all the notes. Looking forward to having more than a 30 bottle batch to drink and give away finally too

Agree.

I'll admit, I'm a Harper fan. But nobody is worth that kind of money - certainly not him. The Nats are better off without him. I think they did the right thing spending money elsewhere this offseason.

And don't get too confident there, @Ajmassa5983 . Looks like LA might be making a run at him.

Certainly seems that way. I’d have to agree that philly would also be better off without him. Now Mike Trout on the other hand.....

I heard an interview when he first became a free agent. When asked how he felt about his upcoming 400M contract. His response was "don't cut me short".

Wow. Sounds like a wonderful locker room guy— can’t wait to boo him, it’s what we do best! If he happens to be in a Phillies uniform? We boo even louder!

Back