Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I'm getting these labels ready for ordering on 2/29/16 on grogtag.com.

"A sale so amazing it only happens once every four years! We hope you've been busy brewing because on Monday, February 29th ONLY we're offering huge savings! All orders qualify for 20% off with code 'LEAPYEAR20'.* Any orders of more than $50 are 25% off with code 'LEAPYEAR25' and any orders of $100 or more are 30% off with code 'LEAPYEAR30'! "

These sale prices won't automatically populate....you MUST use those codes.

We like this deal because you can use a back label too....here's one of ours.

Morris those labels are extremely good and very professional. Very natural artistic style and extremely bold. They would make your wine stand out in a crowd. I also like fading on the edges for depth. Possibly a little too bold for me (I don't have the wine quality to match) but a stunning job and your artistic skills really show through.

Kiwi, Thanks! Your located in New Zealand? Been there a few times. Beautiful country and people were very friendly.

Made this label on vista print. Went very very simple. I've already got ideas on how to make improvements on the next label I do. Oh well live and learn!

Simple and clean can work wonderfully. I think this probably looks fantastic on a dark bottle.

Kiwi, Thanks! Your located in New Zealand? Been there a few times. Beautiful country and people were very friendly.

Yes we live in Wellington about the middle of NZ. Between a lot of grape growing areas. Unfortunately I have not made it to the US as yet but would love to one day.

A prototype I am working on

I like the theme and the color, doing one similar, may have even posted this before but not quite sure about that. The picture is one I painted for a series of note cards I did a long time back. Trying for the old Field and Stream or Outdoor Life magazine cover feel. This one is just for fun and used on wine we keep at the cabin.
Mike

crestlineLabel.jpg

This will be my first label for the Dragon's Blood wine I'm making. I'm going to put forth more effort to standardize on something I like going forward. I haven't quite decided what I actually want to call it.

vaRq8J6m_OnapL8Hu_Y4Uve9Icjjo30u8sCxbVmfF9AeZcPXNuLsqnK4-qb9b24B5ENeU4KGfzzUjRVnCsYnUw7eD5B2pVb1aa82rz-j-W5n8ul6hYu5Ts4-tcuwTS95cXHzFDIaZ9KMVXtUhi2l_uju2mYVhItTbNypehMNOrwxAnO3fBG4KUcMie5BnVqux8qzKqmRK1V6K8JzMFOSOihWf4Le1jMet9SfkiE1F0Tqq17KxvDjbHzIfPYEu4BOs0PCHo7zADOQ9R-pgYQnDO4z3fsFvur9gqBWYzylYD3UhLmVHjIzN9sJKmlAnEQfLmJnT7OIw99z0UwD4FTUDDMY0zGObWCS4iu3oPCOSxAhSf_HckGOYv38oszbZT33mKzJUp6lRsNW6Mm5IeM7AGLWQC6fAzdZiQLb80Z-6RFzMNyfctwCo9U822EQcvqCIIR5nbhGyS7JtyHBE4vAF3b0Cf7P43HxQfH0PTw5J-pYg9XWzGQJRbY626QdTUAV8mqLXdFupUFc0o6LrDoQBD9YYxq2-0S1Rkhi-NVqEJDKEWkWGp--Y6TCnkwCddKN3w7UxLLfTVIkhbJOySP7tzN1I6VWDc4=w485-h268-no

I just bottled my first wine, an Apfelwein, and so figured that it needed a nice label.

I had to make 2 versions, one without the 'blurb' because the one of the wine bottles I was using was a different style and didn't have nice long straight sides to put a label on.

And of course having done that I figured it needed to be tested.

1464172801286.jpg

1464172847584.jpg

And of course having done that I figured it needed to be tested.

Of course you need to test the wine to make sure the label works well...good thinking. :h

Great labels...love the kitty. And great job matching the label design to the bottle. You'd be surprised how many people just accept a mismatch.

Back