Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also ordered this one from a sponsor.

apricot_zpsvajxvi7s.png

Very nice labels. Did you design the word Pyment or is that a down loaded font. I find it a bit hard to read.

Thanks, Dan! I did design the whole thing, including the word Pyment made out of honeycombs. I agree it's a little hard to read, but didn't know how to improve it and keep the honeycombs. I kind of figured that with the suggestion of the word at the top, and the description of the drink (which is kind of the definition of pyment) people would make the connection. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Nice labels, Varis. But I especially like the way the wood grain in the table plays with the Chardonnay, making it look almost like a lava lamp.

Thanks, Dan! I did design the whole thing, including the word Pyment made out of honeycombs. I agree it's a little hard to read, but didn't know how to improve it and keep the honeycombs. I kind of figured that with the suggestion of the word at the top, and the description of the drink (which is kind of the definition of pyment) people would make the connection. Thanks for the feedback! :)
Great design! A slight tweak could make it a little easier to read, by visually separating the letters. Just like you have between the M and the E, if you make the lines between all your letters a little darker it might help. It doesn't even need to be drastic, just a bit of contrast would probably do it. Or you could separate them completely (but still have them overlap), by putting a shadow on each letter; making each one a separate chunk of honeycomb. Or you can leave it like it is because it's great. :h

Great design! A slight tweak could make it a little easier to read, by visually separating the letters. Just like you have between the M and the E, if you make the lines between all your letters a little darker it might help. It doesn't even need to be drastic, just a bit of contrast would probably do it. Or you could separate them completely (but still have them overlap), by putting a shadow on each letter; making each one a separate chunk of honeycomb. Or you can leave it like it is because it's great. :h

Thanks, David!! :)

Back