Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a quick label I just threw together for my first batch, keeping it plain i think. first sample so by the time I bottle I probably would have changed it abit. I'm also gonna get rid of everything after ABV for the %

11815963_10204699159500209_1924166005_n.jpg

Last edited:
Gonna be awhile before that happens, LOL I got 5 cases cleaned up so far this week, only 16 more cases to go before I can bottle!

Started printing yesterday and the colors and detail are coming out stunning.

Best Laserjet printer I have used to date. HP CP2025! That thing ROCKS! :r

I bet those look gorgeous on bottles.

I am challenged in the art department, but I turned to a site called Fiverr, where for $5, people will create art based on what you describe.

Here was my description, and here is what I got.

I am looking for a wine label caricature for a Zinfandel wine I made that I am calling Zinful (Zinfandel). I'm looking for a cartoony looking devil holding a glass of wine. Can be male / female, nothing real sexy looking.

6f180ab62ab9920344bd7dab774b53ed.jpg

I am challenged in the art department, but I turned to a site called Fiverr, where for $5, people will create art based on what you describe.

Here was my description, and here is what I got.

I am looking for a wine label caricature for a Zinfandel wine I made that I am calling Zinful (Zinfandel). I'm looking for a cartoony looking devil holding a glass of wine. Can be male / female, nothing real sexy looking.

6f180ab62ab9920344bd7dab774b53ed.jpg

If anyone wants the image to use, PM me and I'll send it to you.

Latest posts

Back