Post your labels here

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now THAT'S what I like to see in labels... PERSONALITY! Love em! You could put a shadow or dark/coordinating glow on the text to make them pop. Great labels!

Thanks David! I'm totally going to try the shadow/glow and see if I can get it to pop like you say. That's always the trouble I have with the script.:p Much appreciated! :db

BMac said:
Now that I make my own wine, I rarely, and I mean RARELY purchase wine from a liquor store. Voga Pinot Grigio is one of the only wines I'll buy when I'm away. I cannot get it in my province sadly.

I don't usually buy wine either. Just rum. And that's only because I don't have a distillers license. But my wife has a taste for moscato from Puglia Italy. And it is freakishly specific. Hand her a semi sweet California moscato and she'll shoot you a dirty look. Eventually I want an Italian moscato kit but they usually run too high for my modest wine budget.

AveryDesignampPrintOnline7-1.png

Tess...that is beyond excellent...That is one of the most creative labels I have ever seen..
I do not know what you do for a living, but you dang sure should have been in advertising...Great Job Girl...

LOL Tess. Great label. But what is inside the bottle? Please describe "The Squatch"!!!

oh sorry, I thought I did but must have not posted it. it started as Apfelwein hard cider but got stuck at 0.110. Could really never get it to go any lower. Added lots of spices. Cinnamon, Cloves (right now its a bit over cloved but still good) A bit of cayenne pepper, Apple extract, nutmeg. Its not clearing to well. Im letting it bulk age for 6 months before I bottle. gonna rack it and top it off with ever clear :) it taste pretty good. gonna use it to drink and for cooking pork. Taste a lot like apple pie moonshine and a mulled wine mix :)

right now anyway :) dont know whether to heat it or chill it. Its confused. Its THE SQUATCH!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No I did not draw it. I can draw and I even paint but I have to copy something. Im also lazy and this is easier lol

Tess said:
No I did not draw it. I can draw and I even paint but I have to copy something. Im also lazy and this is easier lol

Do we have to worry about copyright infringement when making labels and posting on here, or do we just have to ask permission of the artist?

I think we had this discussions a few pages back Dont know the artist or how to get hold of them. Im sure this thread will end soon enough because we all do it

well most of us anyway lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Tess said:
I think we had this discussions a few pages back Dont know the artist or how to get hold of them. Im sure this thread will end soon enough because we all do it

I hope this thread doesn't end soon, I love seeing all the beautiful and creative labels, yours included!

Back