Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OMG, this reminds me ... We were riding along in PHX and I was up front as our friend was driving through a Vietnamese section of town. We saw a business sign that said Tran's Auto Repair.

My friend the driver says, "Look at that! Tran's Auto Repair. I remember when a tranny was a transmission."

I says, "Well, maybe he fixes them. Either that or he has switched teams on us."

The guy laughed so hard the car was swerving a little. 🤣

Our wives are sitting stone-faced in the back, shaking their heads.

I looked back and I was like "What???" 🤣🤣🤣

I just texted him this meme...

Reminds me of an oldie but goodie...

The Sunday School teacher asks the class, "After we die, what part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"

Lil Johnny's hand shoots up, but she's leery of calling on him due to past experience.

"Little Suzy, what do you think?"

"Your head goes first as you rise to heaven," Suzy says.

"That's sounds really good, Suzy." Teacher looks around and Lil Johnny is waving his hand and going "Oh! Oh! Oh!" But teacher calls on Becky instead.

"I think your hands go first, as they are held together in prayer."

"How lovely, Becky," the teacher says, and Lil Johnny is squirming in his desk and yelling, "I know! I know! I know!"

"OK, Lil Johnny,' teacher says with trepidation. "Which part do you think goes first?"

"Your FEET go first!"

"Your feet?" the teacher says. "How can that be?"

"Well, when I went past Mommy and Daddy's bedroom last night, her feet were sticking straight up in the air and she was yelling, 'Oh Lord, I'm coming! I'm coming!'

"She'd of went too, but Daddy was holding her down!"

The teacher fainted.

Reminds me of an oldie but goodie...

The Sunday School teacher asks the class, "After we die, what part of the body do you think goes to heaven first?"

Lil Johnny's hand shoots up, but she's leery of calling on him due to past experience.

"Little Suzy, what do you think?"

"Your head goes first as you rise to heaven," Suzy says.

"That's sounds really good, Suzy." Teacher looks around and Lil Johnny is waving his hand and going "Oh! Oh! Oh!" But teacher calls on Becky instead.

"I think your hands go first, as they are held together in prayer."

"How lovely, Becky," the teacher says, and Lil Johnny is squirming in his desk and yelling, "I know! I know! I know!"

"OK, Lil Johnny,' teacher says with trepidation. "Which part do you think goes first?"

"Your FEET go first!"

"Your feet?" the teacher says. "How can that be?"

"Well, when I went past Mommy and Daddy's bedroom last night, her feet were sticking straight up in the air and she was yelling, 'Oh Lord, I'm coming! I'm coming!'

"She'd of went too, but Daddy was holding her down!"

The teacher fainted.
I haven't heard a dirty Johnny joke in decades!

STOP FACT-CHECKING THE JOKES! 🤣 🤣 🤣

"Yeah, my brother and I independently invented and operated the first automobile in the United States and made the first commercial automobile sales in the USA."

Of course, the reply would be the same, because a younger caregiver would think they knew it all.

Back