Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It takes a sense of humor and the lack of an agenda to be able to laugh at stuff, for sure.
Hey, I see Johnny dressing as Elton pretty dang funny. Same with mrs Doubtfire.
I was only responding to someone trying to pretend it is the same as grown showing their buttocks to minors.

Hey, I see Johnny dressing as Elton pretty dang funny. Same with mrs Doubtfire.
I was only responding to someone trying to pretend it is the same as grown showing their buttocks to minors.
That is not what I was “trying to pretend”. As written some of theses laws do prohibit cross dressing in any performance where minors are in attendance. Regardless of the content of the performance… hence that appearance on SNL would be illegal. I’m not saying it will withstand court challenges but it’s what they are trying to do.

Here's my bottom line on it all: Culture wars are inherently not funny, and there are plenty of sites filled with venting about all that. So brothers, how about we pull back from the culture wars on a wine site and let there be...

51ZYLgHlMFL._AC_.jpg

Oh, and we should also return to humor, IMO, so here's a classic!

121488414_10221571898620715_4169504937536865805_n.jpg

Last edited:

I get the joke, but....

Alfred Nobel discovered dynamite. He did this in order to make it safer than nitroglycerin, which is dangerous to handle. One of his motivations was that his very brother got killed by exploding nitroglycerin.

So, your cartoon would be both grisly AND accurate if it read: "Here lies the man whose brother discovered dynamite." :ts

Latest posts

Back