Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would guess this is shopped as they say. Knowing a little about the home building trade they would more than likely have framed up the sidewalk steps up to the house at the same time they were ready to pour the foundation and driveway. I don't see any signs of a sidewalk with steps even remotely worked on.

Last edited:

When I lived in Virginia, they started selling houses in a new subdivision and the residents eventually complained that their sewers were all backed up. Nothing was moving. The subdivision was designed in a circular fashion, and they found that they had connected the sewer pipes together with no outlet. Yep! And that was INSPECTED and PASSED, I assume by a then-FORMER inspector... 🤣

This photo was real. Being a concrete contractor I saw this photo around 15 or do years ago in a concrete contractor magazine. Can't remember the exact cause but I think the Civil engineer or surveyor was at fault. This photo was part of a article about blinding following a plan.

Hmmm ... Wonder what slump mix they used? 🤣

Latest posts

Back