Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG Yes! We lived by those First Aid kits! The anitseptic was in breakable glass ampoules, right?

How about narrow, gray electrical tape? Did you have that around the house?

My brother has a couple rolls of the tape. I seem to remember that almost every garage/yard extension cord that had been spliced (most) was wrapped in the gray tape. My brother reminded me about the roles of waxed twine.

Here is some other iconic Bell gear still in the house:

20220131_172859_m.jpg

jr

Yes, yes! I was thinking of mentioning the waxed twine, but was not 100% sure. I recognize the Wiss scissors and holster. Believe it or not, I was thrown by the color of the 90º flashlight: in my world, it should be drab green! (I believe that I am older than you are! :) )

I will say that I do not recogize the knife, nor the dial-in patch thingamajig.

My brother has a couple rolls of the tape. I seem to remember that almost every garage/yard extension cord that had been spliced (most) was wrapped in the gray tape. My brother reminded me about the roles of waxed twine.

Here is some other iconic Bell gear still in the house:

View attachment 84099

jr
THAT.. is an old butt set...

I have a few "Howinthuheck did I survive that??!!!" in my history ... things I could have lived without experiencing (which is funny to say, since I'm lucky to have lived through them!) 🤣

Yup, me too. My #1 experience was surviving having a loaded pistol aimed at me by an angry felon. Y'all can feel free to try to top that one. 😂

Latest posts

Back