Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 82923
A Bad Day at the Ofice!
FYI -- toner is actually heat sensitive plastic. If you get it on yourself or your clothes, wash in cold water AND do not scrub vigorously. Once it's set in your clothing, it's not coming out (well, not AFAIK).

FYI -- toner is actually heat sensitive plastic. If you get it on yourself or your clothes, wash in cold water AND do not scrub vigorously. Once it's set in your clothing, it's not coming out (well, not AFAIK).
Actually,,,,, Use HOT water and rub it in all over your jeans. Get the copyrights and sell to the teens. If they think holes in the jeans are cool, they will think those jeans are the coolest thing on earth. AND you will make millions. Enjoy.

Actually,,,,, Use HOT water and rub it in all over your jeans. Get the copyrights and sell to the teens. If they think holes in the jeans are cool, they will think those jeans are the coolest thing on earth. AND you will make millions. Enjoy.
Ya know, that's crazy enough to work. I see middle aged women wearing artificially ripped jeans, having paid a small fortune for them.

When I was younger, I was raised to do things myself. If I wanted holes in my jeans, I just needed to be patient, rips and holes would appear. Maybe that upbringing set me up for winemaking?

:p

It's not so crazy an idea. You know the way the colour on jeans fade in places with wear. That was the fashion craze over here before ripped jeans. I saw a TV programme where they went to the biggest jeans factory in Europe, in Turkey. Jeans were coming down this conveyor with the legs spread out. Two men, one either side of the belt with paint rollers, applying bleach down the top of each leg to simulate fade with wear.
One of the wonders of the modern world, instant Designer Fashion.

It's not so crazy an idea. You know the way the colour on jeans fade in places with wear. That was the fashion craze over here before ripped jeans. I saw a TV programme where they went to the biggest jeans factory in Europe, in Turkey. Jeans were coming down this conveyor with the legs spread out. Two men, one either side of the belt with paint rollers, applying bleach down the top of each leg to simulate fade with wear.
One of the wonders of the modern world, instant Designer Fashion.

I constantly LMAO at people who pay 3 and even 4 figures for jeans that are worn out. Whatever! :cool:

Back