Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nahhh ... I understood your point. Different POV, I notice stuff, but it doesn't bother me (much).

Is this better?

View attachment 102741

;)

OMG! I did not realize that you were the author!!! I assumed you just passed along something you found on Facebook or somesuch.

I certainly would have just kept my own counsel had I understood that..... :slp :hug

OMG! I did not realize that you were the author!!! I assumed you just passed along something you found on Facebook or somesuch.

I certainly would have just kept my own counsel had I understood that..... :slp :hug
Paul, nope, I'm not the author. That blunder wasn't mine. I simply opened the graphic in Paint.NET, removed the apostrophe, and slid the text over. 2 minutes of effort for someone who uses Paint.NET regularly for manipulating graphics.

My purpose was to razz you a bit, not embarrass you. However, I imagined the look on your face, and I admit I laughed out loud.

🤣

Paul, nope, I'm not the author. That blunder wasn't mine. I simply opened the graphic in Paint.NET, removed the apostrophe, and slid the text over. 2 minutes of effort for someone who uses Paint.NET regularly for manipulating graphics.

My purpose was to razz you a bit, not embarrass you. However, I imagined the look on your face, and I admit I laughed out loud.

🤣

I'm still with Paul on this. Judgmental misspellings and grammar mistakes in memes claiming superiority make me laugh at the veracity of the claims.

Or, for those who write them, I's jist irritatored at yer gall.

🤣

Okay, you got me! :hug

Latest posts

Back