Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I’m almost 70 and I don’t get it. Can you give an old guy a little help here? :)
Yes. I am with you on this journey.amd I live in the southern hemispherem and up until now I have thought we were at least a few hours ahead of you chaps on the the top …
but this meme leaves me feeling rather vague. I know I’m a boomer - so could someone help both me and you on this matter. Cheers to all readers on this blog. It’s fricking cold down here at the moment so I hope you are enjoying your warmth - along with the Canadian smoke.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

haha … yes that’s funny. This was not part of my cultural upbringing - however - I understand the the humour and applaud it. Now I understand the joke. Very good.
cheers for that ..Craig

Last edited:
Okay, I’m almost 70 and I don’t get it. Can you give an old guy a little help here? :)
You're just enough older than me that the reference wouldn't stick. I'm 5 years older than my wife, and on occasion one will recall a cultural reference the other does not. Not a lot, but once in a while.

Back