1. The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54
2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57
3. The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41
4. The best footballer in the world Maradona, died at the age of 60.
5. The KFC inventor died at 94.
6. Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88
7. Cigarette-maker Winston died at the age of 102
8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake
9. The inventor of Hennessey died at 98.
How did these doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life? The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years... and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.
So, take some rest, chill, stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life. You will still die.