Post a Meme, any Meme! (no politics)

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
37860095_424546708059366_6572465337831260160_n.jpg

When I was in college, we had Gary Larson come and give a talk. He showed some cartoons that did not make it past the censor or editor. The one above reminds me of that a bit. It showed a baby's crib, with a huge python going through it, in one side, out the other. The python, of course, had a large bulge in the middle and so could not slither out of the crib. Gee, I wonder why they didn't print that!?

I extended the propane line outside so I could easily exchange tanks. Bleeding the air out and waiting for the familiar smell of propane. It didn’t come. So being the poster child for dipsticks of Merica, I grabbed a lighter to check. Let’s just say, I’m grateful I had my glasses on. My arms and hands got flashed too.
Remember Kids... propane settles to floor. DONT TRY THIS AT HOME. Only trained idiots can do this.

Did anyone hear you say "hold my beer"? Glad your ok and you just had what my FIL would say was a SEE or (Significant Emotional Event). You will probably not make that mistake again........

Darwin-Awards.jpg

Back