Pete's Magical Mystery Tour

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paubin

Reaction score
Well folks, I've grown tired of chasing threads so I've decided to follow the lead of past greats like AAA Stinky and such and just use 1 thread for all my adventures. Maybe this way I won't have missed things. Pic's and such, right Waldo! LOL !!! I'm on my iPad right now and posting pic's is a pain on this so I'll get on my putter in a few mins and get them posted promptly.

Pete

Here is the Christmas Raisin Wine after 1 week in a 3 gallon carboy
20111001_144834_Raisin_1_week_C.jpg

I started a 6 Gallon batch of Cherry Melomel last night. Smells great !
20111001_150238_Cherry_Primary_.jpg

I'll figure out where I put the pics of the Cyser later and get them up

Pete

I used canned tart pie cherries in water of course. The can lids kept cutting the nylons I use as bags so I said to heck with straining bags and just dumped. It'll be a pain on 1st racking but I'll deal with it then.

Pete

Pssssssst, Hey Pete. Don't put the damned cans in the nylonsbuddy. Jut the cherries...
smiley36.gif

LOL, yur killin my Waldo buddy ! I just knew I was doin sump tin wrong...lol. I'm back on work days now but am hoping to get a ginger mead started soon and a strawberry and maybe a cranberry. Damm, also got to start a pumpkin ale and get my porter bottled. Plus the grass needs cutting. Oh, almost forgot....got to go back to work...lol

Pete

GREAT PICS ,SOMEDAY I'LL GET SOME ON LINE BUT UNTIL THEN I'LL ENJOY WHAT I SEE,NICE LOOKING ESPECIALLY THE CHERRY.
smiley32.gif

paubin said:
LOL, yur killin my Waldo buddy ! I just knew I was doin sump tin wrong...lol. I'm back on work days now but am hoping to get a ginger mead started soon and a strawberry and maybe a cranberry. Damm, also got to start a pumpkin ale and get my porter bottled. Plus the grass needs cutting. Oh, almost forgot....got to go back to work...lol

Pete

The grass can wait

It did !!! Work didn't today but at least it was a short day...lol

Pete

Some of you may remember my Golden Retriever "Calista" from previous posts. She recently won two Blue Ribbons (first place) in the Breed by Exibitor Class at The Wine Country Circuit Dog Shows. She was great in the show and I'm sure she will continue to do great in the future.

Pete

The picture of the cherry wine reminds me of the 1st fruit wine my dad and I made when I was a kid. No straining bags back then! It wasn't that bad to rack but it sure looked like something that followed a bad night of drinking and eating too much. The outcome though... well worth the racking!

Finally got a few days off of work so I was able to get a little done.

Racked the Cherry Mel
20111016_180059_015_Copy.JPG

Latest posts

Back