Peach wine

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kujo66

Reaction score
I just started Peach couple days ago. I have a batch of strawberry bottled already. I have heard of adding sugar before siphoning into secondary to add to alcohol content. Is this true Also I have been using the winemakers recipe handbook (purple book) These all good recipes or anyone have suggestions on recipes I can tweak??

use more fruit than what the recipes call for and keep your sg 1.080 or close to that.

Figure at least 6-8#'s per gallon.
IMPORTANT: Gravity should be no higher than 1.085. Forget adding sugar to bump up the % in fruit wines. You want to taste the fruit flavor not alcohol.

Figure at least 6-8#'s per gallon.
IMPORTANT: Gravity should be no higher than 1.085. Forget adding sugar to bump up the % in fruit wines. You want to taste the fruit flavor not alcohol.

I can tell you how to get higher abv without the normal high octane mouth burn but it is not your normal process.

I was just recommended you to find out more about high octane wine from another member in another topic. Ha

Latest posts

Back