Peach Chardonnay Gold Medal

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bravo Cathy and Ray!!!!!!

Nice label as well...I have made that kit as well... My wife and friends really liked it, I better make another!!!!!

Way to go!
smiley20.gif

I am sure that the wine is wonderful, but the presentation itself deserves a Gold Medal. You guys really did a jam-up job on this one.
I would love to know more about how you make those beautiful labels.
By the way... you guys make a very nice looking couple.

Hi HB,
Thank you and all for the nice compliments. Indeed the wine is excellent. We have made several more batches and all have turned out well. Since the fair we have served it at a couple of parties and a tasting and it has held up well. Everyone seems to really like it.
I have to thank my wife, Cathy, for the lable design. We purchased the artwork and also the rights to use the piece for our labels. When we desided to enter the fair, Cathy had two days to put the design together. She used to AVERY label site to design and print the label. We have since used a suggestion for the forum to send to Staples and have them print using waterproof ink and labels. The colors are also a bit brighter.
Thanks again,
Ray
Farfalla Wines

That's what I wanted to know, Ray... that is fantastic work to be using free software. Also, thanks for the heads up on the Staples idea.
HB

Latest posts

Back